Fun favorites press kit
“We loved how you engaged the audience members and will definitely have you back again!”
— Denise Douglas
Cindy Ballaro and Paul Huff have been singing together as In-A-Chord since March 2015. They like to emulate, with both singing and humorous banter, famous duos like Sonny & Cher, the Smother’s Brothers, and June & Johnny Cash. They perform upbeat original songs as well as hits from groups like the Beatles, Eagles and Doobie Brothers...and can even sing a few show tunes! They entertain audiences with humor, harmony and a lot of heart.
Learn more about In-A-Chord from this interview published in SCOPE Magazine May, 2018.
- Professionally recorded and released their first CD, Along the Road of Faith in 2017.
Read a review published in NeuFutur Magazine May, 2018.
- Since inception have performed over 300 engagements reaching over 4,000 people.
- Cindy singing All it Takes is Love is featured on Women of Substance Radio Podcast 11/19/17.
- Won “Best in Show” and a Gold Medal in their category at the Silver Arts Competition for Charlotte/Mecklenburg in 2017.
- Gold Medal winner in their category at the North Carolina State Silver Arts Competition in 2017.
- Awarded a Regional Artist Grant from the N.C. Arts Council in 2016.
- Partnered with over 25 senior living communities throughout North and South Carolina to bring engaging music to their residents
Foley Entertainment, Inc.
Email: Music.Publicity.Now at gmail.com
Feel free to call us at 704-763-8846 or send us a message using the form below: