In-A-Chord Music Sample - Down to the River & What More do you Need to See to Believe
Walkin' In the SunshineDL
Let Love GrowDL
“You two have found what you are supposed to be doing in this world!”
— Karen Drucker, Singer/Songwriter
Cindy Ballaro and Paul Huff have been singing together as In-A-Chord since March 2015 with a mission to “make music that matters.” They combine tight harmonies and up-beat rhythms with a positive message. A prolific songwriter, Paul has written over 300 songs that fall into the genre of Positive/Spiritual/Christian music with styles that include bluegrass, folk, gospel and country. Their performances are full of humor, harmony and heart. In addition to original songs, their repertoire includes a variety of music from the 1930s and 40s, as well as popular hits from the 70s and 80s. Audience members frequently comment on their comical banter, high energy, and inspiring lyrics.
- Cindy singing All it Takes is Love is featured on Women of Substance Radio Podcast 11/19/17.
- Won “Best in Show” and a Gold Medal in their category at the Silver Arts Competition for Charlotte/Mecklenburg in 2017
- Gold Medal winner in their category at the North Carolina State Silver Arts Competition in 2017
- Professionally recorded and released their first CD, Along the Road of Faith in 2017
- Since inception have performed 240 engagements reaching over 3,600 people.
Awarded a Regional Artist Grant from the N.C. Arts Council in 2016
Served as co-music directors of a church and provide music for a variety of churches on a regular basis
Delivered original “musical messages” presentations at several churches
- Partnered with over 20 senior living communities throughout North and South Carolina to bring engaging music to their residents.
- Endorsed by popular positive music artists Karen Drucker and Bryon Hill.