0:00 / 2:37
0:00 / 4:03
Let Love GrowDL 3:300:00 / 3:30
Spiritual music press kit
“You two have found what you are supposed to be doing in this world!”
— Karen Drucker, Singer/Songwriter
Cindy Ballaro and Paul Huff have been singing together as In-A-Chord since March 2015 with a mission to “make music that matters.” They combine tight harmonies and up-beat rhythms with a positive message. A prolific songwriter, Paul has written over 300 songs that fall into the genre of Positive/Spiritual/Christian music with styles that include bluegrass, folk, gospel and country. Their performances are full of humor, harmony and heart. In addition to spiritual music, their repertoire includes a variety of songs from the 1930s and 40s, as well as popular hits from the 70s and 80s. Audience members frequently comment on their comical banter, high energy, and inspiring lyrics.
Learn more about In-A-Chord from this interview published in SCOPE Magazine May, 2018.
- Served as co-music directors of a church and have provided music for over 175 church services since 2015.
- Delivered original “musical messages” presentations at several churches.
- Professionally recorded and released their first CD, Along the Road of Faith in 2017.
Read a review published in NeuFutur Magazine May, 2018.
- Since inception have performed over 400 engagements reaching over 5,000 people.
- Cindy singing All it Takes is Love is featured on Women of Substance Radio Podcast 11/19/17.
- Won “Best in Show” and a Gold Medal in their category at the Silver Arts Competition for Charlotte/Mecklenburg in 2017.
- Gold Medal winner in their category at the North Carolina State Silver Arts Competition in 2017.
Ideas for Churches
- Give your choir a Sunday off and bring us in to provide music during the service.
- Give your minister a Sunday off and bring us in to give the message/sermon. Our "musical messages" combine original music with a meaningful message.
- Having a special dinner or fundraiser? We can provide an entertaining musical event that will have the audience feeling good at the end of the night!
- We offer a variety of workshops including: NoteWorthy (and original creation by Cindy), Vision Board workshops, or a creative arts process called SoulCollage®.